Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Family Reunion in Branson, MO


Several months ago, Dad and Mom began planning a family reunion/vacation. All of their planning, phone calls and prayers resulted in nearly the entire Sheaffer family meeting up in Branson, MO for the first-ever Sheaffer Family Reunion. We had a super time as we explored Marvel Cave, drove go carts like raving lunatics, swam like fish and so much more! We were both delighted and surprised when Dad's brother and sister-in-law, Pat and Sherrol Sheaffer, arrived. Even though Mike and Dawn were not able to make it to the reunion, we all had a great time playing softball, PS2, and even our family worship together on Sunday was not only unique, but very special. A very warm and special thanks to Mom and Dad for such energy, planning and vision.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Pat & Mal! I found you while doing a random search... not so random after all! My heart smiled to see this picture of your family & how much they've all grown!!!

I know the family reunion was such a blessing... The years fly by, and it becomes more and more important to spend that family time!

I'm so glad you've started this blog. It'll serve as a great reminder to pray for the AIMers. God has used the efforts of the AIM program in countless lives, and I'll be forever grateful for that opportunity. (you can slip me a 20 under the table for that comment!). Seriously, I thank God for AIM.

I'm blogging these days... I've added you to my list of blog connections - hope you don't mind.

www.angiesaim.squarespace.com

It's been such a great way to get reconnected with friends who are so far away...

Looking forward to keeping in touch!

Angie

Heather said...

WOO HOO! I found you too!
We just missed you in Branson by about 2 weeks. Bummer!

Hope you are doing well! We love you tons... and constantly are thankful for all He does in you!

Tell Malissa Hi!